This is the only time I can relax... when Nathan is asleep wherever it may be! So much fun.

I miss my girls being this age. Look at there cute little faces. This is the day Nathan was born. I just love this picture!

These are my crazy guys! They definitely keep things alive around the house!

What a day! Busy little children make for a busy little mommy. People always have stories to tell about when there kids were little and all of the crazy things they did. They always say it wasn't funny at the time but now they can look back on it and laugh. I cannot wait for those days... when I can look back and laugh at all of the things Nathan does. Sometimes he just drives me... yea he is just Nathan. He has started the dumping water back up again. Today he got the honey bear out and poured honey on the floor. An hour later he dumped water on the carpet. A couple hours later I found Nathan on the floor with the honey bear up to his mouth tring to drink it like water. Pretty busy day! Last night we went and saw Miss Gretta. Emily is doing great with school. She has been coming home and getting started right away on her homework. She is doing great with learning about money and telling time. Kami is such a big help with Grant. He will follow her around and just giggle at her all the time. Robert has been at school for the past five nights (except Sunday) until 1:00-2:00 am. I guess this is where his stubborness pays off. He is going to do well in his classes and that is it! We cannot wait for school to be done with!
I am so proud of you! Check you out - this blog is crazy cool! You update better than me now!
ReplyDelete