
Had to do the picture in front of the castle for the girls.
Never saw the princess's so the castle will do.



The icing on the the cake... Mater. I think Nathan was actually more excited about Mater than McQueen.

Mr. Potato Head walked right in front of Kami, looked right at her and raised his eyebrows. I guess you need the video camera for that. It was hilarious.

This was the highlight of the trip for Nathan!

Poor Grant... he was feeling a little picked on. Little Brooke just could not resist the blond hair.

Waiting for the Pixar parade. The parade was one of the funnest things.

Once Nathan saw this car he kept asking to see it until we took him to sit in it. I'm guessing he likes cars.

This wasn't a great picture but just had to put it in there for the memory. Nathan was throwing a fit and had a pretty rough day. It all changed as soon as he was able to drive the car around the track. He even got his own little drivers license! I pushed the pedal and he got to steer!
Doesn't Daddy look so manly on those tea cups?

I think one of Emily's favorite things was to carry that map around and look at it!

First stop was the train. Nathan had to ride it but when he saw me step off to take a picture he was just a little concerned that they would leave without me. I guess he does love me!
No comments:
Post a Comment