Sunday, August 16, 2009

Happy 9th Anniversary!

Yes... today is our 9th anniversary! I can't believe 9 years. We are getting so old. This weekend Rob and I went up to Snowflake. I am so bummed because I forgot my camera. We left Friday morning. Boy did I have a hard time leaving. I don't know why but I am the biggest baby when it comes to leaving my kids. We were even coming back the next day but for some reason it was difficult for me. It was the first time leaving Grant over night. We got up there and went to the temple. After that we went out to dinner and then went to a movie. We were amazed and how much we were able to get done in one day! It was a blast to just spend time together as a couple. The beautiful weather was also a bonus. Thanks Papa and Grandma for taking such good care of the kids! Hope you enjoyed all of the stories the kids told you! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment