Kami is totally growing up. I can't believe it... I do not have little girls anymore. She is such a joy to have in our family and is such an awesome help (especially with Grant). She is going to be a great mom! I bought her the shirt with a cupcake on it because she is all about the sweets! Since before Thanksgiving she had her birthday planned and it was going to be at her aunt Rebecca and uncle Matt's house. We did one on her birthday at home and then had a separate special party at there house for her. Uncle Matt made homemade pizza, we played the Wii, and had fun outside! She was spoiled this year with all of the parties she got and also went to Build-a-Bear a couple of time. What a blast!
Recipe: Cacio E Pepe Tortilla Chips
3 years ago



Hey I saw Matthew at San Tan. He is so handsome and TALL. How are you?
ReplyDeleteWe are doing well! Yeah he told me he saw you. So we are going to have to get together since we haven't seen for... I cant even remember the last time. How sad.
ReplyDelete