Thursday, April 8, 2010

SPRING BREAK AT THE ZOO WITH THE COUSINS!

Need I say more!
Nate was having a blast just taking care of his little goat!
Here kitty kitty!
Grant was more excited about the water (goat urine?) more than anything.
Kam was still a little upset from getting lost.
Uh oh... looks like she got a little off course!
Check it out... the girls are planning the next stop.
Last picture on the way out!
Nathan had to check out the machinery!
I told you that there was 10 kids! We only ended up losing one.
I don't think we need to get into why the kids were so glued to the glass! ;)



Spring break time so we thought we would go to the zoo! There was a total of 10 kids so it was a little difficult to keep track of all of them. I am so glad that Danielle was a smartie and had the brilliant idea of taping our cell phone #'s to each of the kids' shirts before we went in. We definitely kept a close watch on the little ones but somehow Kami got lost in the shuffle while heading over to the petting zoo. Needless to say I started to get really worried after I looked around for her and could not find her. As soon as I took my phone out to call Rob it rang and it was a lady that had found Kami and called me because the number was on her shirt. What a relief! We still had a blast. Thanks goodness for family!

No comments:

Post a Comment