Nathan off to class!
Grant's not so sure about this.

Everyone was excited for school to start! It was a bittersweet for me. I love having the kids home. All of the kids have wonderful loving teachers! They are what teachers used to be like in the old days. All about the kids. Nathan has been ready and wanting to go to a "real" school like the girls. First day of kindergarten finally came for him and he was excited! Grant on the other hand has been a little lost. He doesn't know what to do without any of his siblings home. It has been an adjustment for him, as well as me, because his behavior has definitely changed...
Wow! 8 months has gone by and not one single post. Yikes!!! Everyone is growing up soooo fast. I went to grab a doll for my primary lesson yesterday. It dawned on me as I was searching the house that my girls don't play with dolls anymore. Reality set in for me. The girls are all grown up and the dolls are all gone.



No comments:
Post a Comment