Sunday, February 22, 2009

Saturday
I have the best husband. I hit my point and needed a break yesterday. He kept all of the kids while I went off to have my alone time. I came home and the lawn was mowed, upstairs (all my laundry that sits on the couch day after day was put away) and downstairs was cleaned up, and dinner had already been made. It is one thing to have a break, but to also come home to a clean house... now that is the best! The kids worked right along his side and helped him every step of the way. Thanks you guys! The only thing left was baths. I figured I was ready to jump back into mom mode so I bathed the kids. Danielle has been giving me a hard time about Grant's old man hair. I just couldn't do it Danielle. I got ready to cut the wings off of Grant and just couldn't do it. For some strange reason I love his little old man hair. This is his first real bath in the big kid bath tub! I can't believe he is already 9 months old!




Nathan crashed waiting for dinner. He is definitely a boy that plays hard... all day long!
Kami is always helping out and taking care of Grant for us. She is a sweetheart! She always tells me that she wants to be little like a baby because babies are always cute. You are definitely a cutie Kami!
Emily is her mother's daughter... Give her a hat and she is good to go! She is just adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment