Saturday, February 14, 2009

VALETINE'S DAY!





VALENTINE'S DAY was not much different than any other Saturday. Robert always spoils me by making breakfast and letting me sleep in. He had a dozen roses waiting for me downstairs (that is something different :)! At 9:00 he was off to school to work on his group project. Maria shortly came over and all of the kids decorated valentine cookies. They had a blast! Maria was a gem and helped me clean up and swept my floor several times. Thanks Ria! I think she was amazed at how dirty it could get so quickly with all of the kids. Later on we met Robert to go to Pei Wei's for dinner. It wasn't a romantic dinner for two, but all of my sweethearts were there! I feel so blessed to have the husband and four children that I have! Other than Robert almost backing into someone, it was an awesome day!

Friday was a fun day because Emily had a half day. Call me crazy but I just want my kids with me! She had her Valentine's Day party today. We ended up hanging out with Grandma Dear that night. She is always so good to take us in at the last minute. Nathan was pretty much flipping out with uncle Matt's giant dog Maggie. Anytime Maggie came near Nathan he would run and scream and say "I don't want Maggie to eat me". He also said "Maggie is going to taste me". It was so funny yet so sad because of how truly scared he was. Can you guess where Robert was? That's right... studying.

Thursay I went in and helped out in Emily's class at school. It is so amazing how I can send her off to school everyday and be so oblivious to what she does and her routines at school. It was so sad to see her cry when I left. I thought her seeing me in her class would cheer her up. She is such a tender hearted girl. I just adore her. Kami also had her Valentine's Day party in
pre-school today. What fun!

Wednesday night was the time for the Valentine festivities to begin. Kami had to get all of her cards ready for her party tomorrow. She picked out cards with stickers that had rhinestones on them. All about the sparkles! Nathan had to join in with his McQueen cards. It is all about Mcqueen these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment