Tonight we went to see Miss Gretta. She is Emily's new tutor and Emily just LOVES her. She has asked almost everyday since she saw her last if this is the day she gets to go see Miss Gretta. She is such an awesome person! The rest of us hang out down the street at Grandma's house. Nathan fell asleep on the way at 4:15. He has been asleep since. I guess we will be up nice and early! Grandma was being so sweet and fixing Kami a sandwich when out of the blue Kami asks... "Grandma, are you old?" I
never know what is going to come out of her mouth. She is one that just says what is on her mind! Then last week Grant cried for 30 minutes after I left and did not stop until I got back. Hopefully we are not giving her a complex? Thanks for putting up with us Grandma!
Heeyyyy! You can't post without a picture! Especially two times in a row. Come on cheater
ReplyDelete